What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s computer when they access a website. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, depending on the type of cookie and the information they collect can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
a) According to the entity that manages the cookies:
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from our computer or domain, and are also managed by ourselves, as owners and editors of this website.
– Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party that will process the information obtained through cookies.
b) According to the conservation time:
– Session Cookies: are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease once the user leaves it.
– Persistent cookies: are those that have a duration determined in time by the data controller. Storage time can vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
c) According to its purpose:
– Technical cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and use of the different options or services that we offer. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
– Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to specify or customize some features of the website. For example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
– Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to monitor and analyze user behavior on our website to create browsing profiles and be able to know the preferences of its users. They are usually used to measure user activity in order to improve the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user would be controlled, which is the most accepted product or service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: are those that allow us to manage advertising spaces on websites.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of advertising spaces on our website. The function of these cookies is to store information on the behavior of users on our website, to later show personalized advertising.
What cookies do we use?
Google Analytics (Google, Inc.): We use Google Analytics cookies to measure user interaction with site content. You can obtain more information about Google Analytics through the following link. Google is attached to the Web Choices tool, from which you can disable the use of its cookies: https://optout.aboutads.info/. You can prevent the installation of Google Analytics cookies with the following extension for your browser.
Google Adsense (Google, Inc.): We use Google cookies to display advertising based on user behavior. You can get more information through the following link. Google is attached to the Web Choices tool, from which you can disable the use of its cookies: https://optout.aboutads.info/. In the same way, the user can prevent advertising based on their behavior through the following tool.
Pixel Tags: We use pixel tags to track -on a global basis exclusively- the use that our customers make of the Website and to know what their preferences are (such as the country or language chosen). This allows us to make certain services available to our customers as well as improve navigation. You can get more information at the following link
Addthis (AddThis LLC): We use Addthis cookies to enable visitors to share a page via Facebook, Twitter, email and other means. You can get more information here.
How to disable or delete cookies?
Below, we offer links where the user will find information on how to activate their preferences in the main browsers:
Cookie settings for Google Chrome
Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
Cookie settings for Safari